EasyNail is a solvent-base synthetic rubber contact type adhesive with a thick non-runny consistency. It is a high strength multipurpose construction adhesive suitable for bonding wood, urethane etc.
Bravo EasyNail is useful for the excellent adhesion. Bond to most building materials, water resistant. Suitable for interior and exterior applications, resistant to heat at 90o°C and reduces the need for unsightly nail holes in woodwork.
1. Ensure surfaces are clean and oil free.
Bravo EasyNail may be applied to damp (not wet) surfaces.
2. Apply with a caulking gun tool with fingers or spatula.
3. Clean off residue with wet cloth.
ALLOW TOTAL DRYING BEFORE EXPOSURE TO WATER.
4. NOT FOR PROLONGED SUBMERSION IN LIQUIDS.
1. Do not apply at temperatures below 5o°C.
2. Not recommended as a joinery adhesive.