Silicone Sealant arrow_back
Parasil 929 is a fast curing multi-purpose acetoxy silicone sealant that cures to form a ffllexible and tough elastomer. Specially designed for both interior and exterior use, it is extremely weatherproof and provides superior waterproofing qualities. Bravo 929 can be used on a vast range of materials including glass, ceramics, stainless steel, aluminium and other non-porous surfaces.
Parasil 929 is resistant to ozone, ultraviolet (UV radiation) and extreme temperatures (-40oC and 150oC) making it superb for a variety of sealing applications. These include wet areas such as toilets, shower-tub enclosures, sinks, urinals and whirlpools. It is also suitable for many other uses such as windows frames, door frames and other general sealing and caulking applications.
1. Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and oil free
2. Cut the tip of the cartridge and the nozzle to a size that is suitable for the joint
3. Apply the sealant into the joint with a caulking gun
4. Immediately smooth with a spatula or a suitable tool.
5. The product will become tack free in 11 minutes and will fully cure in 5 – 10 days depending on joint depth.
1. The product releases acetic acid during curing, overexposure may irritate the eyes or skin.
2. Wash thoroughly if the uncured product comes into contact with the eyes or skin
3. Use with adequate ventilation
4. Keep out of reach from children
Store in a dry and ventilated place at temperatures between 1°oC and 25oC. The use by
date can be found on the side of the cartridge.
Clear / White / Black / Brown / Aluminium