ARYLIC SEALANT arrow_back
A one part gun-applied water-based acrylic sealant that cures to a flexible and tough rubber with good adhesion to porous surfaces without a primer.
Bravo 702 acrylic sealant is useful for the sealing of window and door perimeters. Interior wall surfaces, airducts for air conditioning and repairing of ceramic tiles joints. An excellent acoustic sealant.
1. Ensure surfaces are clean and oil free.
Bravo 702 may be applied to damp (not wet) surfaces.
2. Apply with a caulking gun tool with wet fiffiingers or spatula.
3. Clean off residue with wet cloth.
ALLOW TOTAL DRYING BEFORE EXPOSURE TO WATER.
4. NOT FOR PROLONGED SUBMERSION IN LIQUIDS.
1. Store in cool & dry area
2. Not recommended as a joinery adhesive.